1. The text on the page must be> 3mm from the cutting edge to avoid being cut during cutting. The text must turn to a curve or outline. Do not use system characters for the text. If you use it, it will cause white nodes at the intersection of strokes. After the text turns into a curve, please pay attention to whether there is a jump or overlap between the characters or lines. If there is a white node at the intersection of strokes, it can be dealt with by broken instructions. Don't use overprinting and filling for black text.
2. The printing color cannot be requested by the color printed on the screen or printer. The customer must refer to the percentage of CMYK chromatogram when making the production to determine the filling color. At the same time, note that the CMYK chromatograms produced by different manufacturers are affected by factors such as the paper, ink type, and printing pressure used. The same color block will be different.
3. When the same document is printed in different times, the color will be different, and the color difference is normal within 10% (due to the difference in ink volume control each time). If the machine is printed, it will be lost. To avoid excessive color difference, you can only refer to the digital color samples produced by our company. The color difference that appears in the printed products of different times cannot be used as a reason for return.
4. For the color matching of color blocks, please try to avoid the combination of dark color or full color, otherwise it will be easy to produce backprint after cutting. Due to the small amount of business card printing, the same large area of â€‹â€‹color blocks on the front and back sides, it is difficult to ensure consistency and no ink dots, so it should not be used as a reason for return.
5. The shading or base color should not be lower than 10% to avoid the inability to display the finished product.
6. Please use the Chinese version of CoreIDRAW9.0 to design and produce the document. Due to the need of the group version, the documents designed with the Mac will be converted to PC format. In CoreIDRAW, images and photos must be imported in TIFF file format and CMYK mode. Do not import in PSD file format. All imported image images, separated drop shadows, and objects filled with OWERCLIP using transparency and filter materials, please Rotate the bitmap again in CoreIDRAW (the color is CMYK 32-bit, the resolution is 300dpi, the anti-aliasing compensation transparent background is checked by using the color description file). In order to avoid the Masek image during the group version. If you want to reduce the bitmap by adjusting the nodes, please turn the bitmap again (the options are as before) to avoid being partially covered when the bitmap is output. For the objects processed with corelDRAW's "filter effects", please also turn the bitmap once (the options are the same as before) to be sure.
7. For all input or self-drawn graphics, the thickness of the wire frame should not be less than 0.1mm, otherwise the printed matter will cause a broken or unpresentable situation. In addition, the line frame cannot be set to "zoom with image", otherwise irregular lines will be formed during printout.
8. When the gradual objects are placed in the frame for accurate cutting, please convert it to a bitmap (the method is the same as point 6), because the gradation of the placed frame is rotated with Other object groups, and then gradually The direction of the layers does not rotate together. In addition, you cannot set the "edge width" for any gradient object, because the interpretation of the output machine is different, and sometimes it will cause insufficient filling of the gradient edge.
9. Please mark the fold line and the front and back sides of the double-sided double-folded business card.
10. Because colorless drafts can be proofread when ordering from the Internet, there is no guarantee that the color blocks with strict standard colors will be identical.
11. Regardless of business cards and cards, regardless of single-sided and double-sided, regardless of the number of people or the number of styles, they are all placed on the same page, and do not make pages.
12. There is no need to draw cross lines and cutting lines for the completion of the manuscript. Two invisible wire frames can be used as the production size and bleeding line 92x56mm. After cutting, it is 90x54mm (that is, 1mm bleeding is reserved on each side). If you need special size, please specify in the order and the uploaded document.
13. Pay special attention to any pictures, color blocks or lines beyond the production size, please put them in the picture frame. Don't cover it with white color blocks, so as not to cause confusion during the combined version.
14. After the above precautions are completed, a final check must be made. In the CoreIDRAW file, click "Text Information" to display all the data of the document, including whether the text has been turned into a curve. (If all text has been turned into a curve, The text statistics item will show: there is no text object in this file), whether the bitmap is CMYK (the bitmap object should be the CMYK-32 bit of the survey), and whether the fill and frame are completely CMYK colors Mode, do not use RGB colors. Whether the outer frame is still set to "zoom with image", etc., and mark your company's company name, member number, contact person, delivery address, contact phone number, and the number of boxes, just in case.
Shenzhen Apex Artcrafts Co,.LTD , https://www.apexdisplaycn.com